Items purchased under the Standard License may be used to make end products that are not for sale. An Extended License allows purchased items to be used in 1 end product that is for sale.
- You may use the Item to create one single end product (personal or commercial) for yourself or for one client, as long as the end product will be distributed for free.
- As an exception to the single end product limit, you may use Installable Items in multiple end products, as long as such Items are only installed on a single computer.
- You may distribute as many copies of the end product as you like, as long as the copies are not offered for sale.
- You may modify or manipulate the Item, or incorporate it into other content and make a derivative work from it. As between you and VecFashion, the VecFashion will retain all right, title and ownership in the Item, and the resulting derivative work is subject to the terms of this Standard License.
- You may use the Item in a new end product so long as it is not used alone, but instead as elements or parts of a new design (regardless of how much the item has been modified or how much of the new design it makes up).
- You may not sublicense, resell, share, transfer, or otherwise redistribute the Item on its own (e.g. as stock, in a tool or template, with source files, and/or not incorporated into an end product) under any circumstances, not even for free.
- You may not sell the end product, or sell access to the end product. This does not prevent you from charging a single client for your services to create the end product, in which case the client will be bound by the terms of this license, preventing them from selling the end product. If you or your client wants to sell the end product, you or they must purchase an Extended License.
- You may not make the Item available on a digital asset management system, shared drive, or the like for the purposes of sharing or transferring the Item, and you must not permit an end user of the end product to extract the Item and use it separately from the end product.
- You may not publicly display the Item: (a) as a standalone file in any digital format on the internet; or (b) in any digital format without imposing technical or written restrictions to prevent the unauthorized use of the Item by third parties. You agree to take all commercially reasonable steps to prevent third parties from accessing and/or duplicating the Item. If you become aware of any unauthorized duplication of any Item please notify us via email at email@example.com.
- You may not use any Item in a way that violates the Agreement including, without limitation, in a manner that infringes VecFashion’s trademark or other intellectual property, or would give rise to a claim of deceptive advertising or unfair competition. Items that contain digital images of real products, trademarks or other intellectual property owned by third parties may require clearance from the rights owner. It is your responsibility to consider whether your use of these Items requires a clearance and if so, to obtain that clearance from the rights owner.
- You may not use any Item if that use could result in a VecFashion’s claim that it acquired rights in the Item that are contrary to this license. Upon the VecFashion’s request, you shall immediately remove the Item from any unauthorized location or use, including an unauthorized social media platform or website.
- You may not falsely represent, expressly or by way of reasonable implication, that any Item was created by you or a person other than the copyright holder(s) of that Item.
If you purchase an Extended License, the following terms apply:
- This Extended License allows you to use Items in any manner permitted under the Standard License, and pursuant to the obligations and restrictions therein; and
- You may also use Items to create 1 end product that is intended to be sold.
- You shall contact VecFashion, if you want to use items to create an end product intended to be sold more than once, to obtain a special license.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding this license.