- Do you accept payment from Debit/Credit Card?
We have three Secure Payment Gateways.
2. PayPro: Accept Visa Card, Mastercard.
3. 2Checkout: Accept Visa Card.
- Is it safe to buy from your website?
Yes, it is 100% safe and we do not save your credit/debit information on our website. We use World’s most trusted Payment Gateways.
- What is VecFashion and when was it started?
We create fully editable vector apparel templates. It help budding designers who are not experts in creating illustrations on computer. Also help expert illustrators to save time for doing base shapes.
VecFashion was started back in 2013 as a hobby and turned into a full-time business in 2018.
- In which computer software i can edit your templates?
We create these templates using Adobe Illustrator CC so that should be your first preference or higher version. However, if you use other vector tools such as Inkscape or Coral Draw, we will advise you to first buy one and then go for the full order.
- What's the difference in between a Template, CAD and a mock-up?
These are different names usually referring to same but at some level more specific type wise. Below are some definitions of each that may help you understand the difference in each.
Templates: A template is a pre-designed shape (not limited to fashion) already drawn for you to build your design on it. So it’s like, the labour work is done and you just have to add your creativity/branding on it.
CADs: is a general term and abbreviation used for Computer Aided Design which can be for any product not limited to fashion templates only.
Mockups: is another name for a computer aided designed template generally used for 3D mockups where you add your logo/graphic as a flat image and the file (after rendering) will give you a 3D look.
- Can i edit your vectors using Adobe Photoshop or Procreate?
No, our vectors cannot be edited using adobe photoshop or procreate.
- Do you manufacture Shoes and Sneakers as well?
No, we are only manufacturing custom apparels and not any type of footwear. But we do make custom socks. For more details you should visit our webpage Manufacturing.
- I am a start-up clothing brand don't know how to start. Can you help?
Yes of course and this is what we do! We can do consultancy for you and will help you get started from ground up!
- Do you do Custom Vectors?
Yes, certainly this is our wheel-house so we can illustrate anything for you. You should send us your hand-drawn sketches or reference images from web and we will do it for you. More details on our webpage Custom Mockups.
- Can i resale or re-distribute your vectors to others after buying from your website?
No, you cannot do that at all. If we find you doing it we will take a legal action to prevent copyright violation.
- Once the design is finished using your vectors, can i send it to my supplier/manufacturer?
Yes, you are allowed to do that and there is no copyright violation in it.